School Pathways was inspired by two teachers who saw the need to ease the burden of creating student learning records for independent study students. Adding the talents of an experienced programmer and legal and financial expert helped round out the team. While constantly listening to our client's needs, School Pathways has developed three highly functional products for teachers and administrators.
The reputation of the School Pathways team has grown to that of professionals who listen to the needs of clients with a response that is both quick and effective. We pride ourselves on our support.
- LeAnn Steffanic - Office Manager
- Danice Boyd - Data Specialist / Webmaster.
- Maria Rodriguez - Customer Support / Curriculum Development.
- Lindsey Schlegel - Customer Support / Training.
- Arah Craig - Customer Support / Curriculum Development / CALPADS Support & Training.
- Bryce Caswell - Sales / Special Projects Consultant / CALPADS Support & Training.
- Debra Reynolds - Customer Support / Curriculum Development.
- Monica Hibdon - Customer Support / Curriculum Development.
- Charmaine Pellegrini - Customer Support / Curriculum Development.
- Tara Duncan-Obregon - Customer Support / Curriculum Development.
- Max Williams - Customer Support / Curriculum Development.
- Jeremiah Bridges - Customer Support / Curriculum Development.
- John Deatherage - Special Projects Consultant. On-Site support for start-up of SpSIS and ReportWriter.
- Bey Fojas - Partner / Lead Software Engineer.
- Joel Arant - Software Engineer.
- William Weyrich - Software Engineer.
- Ryan Watson - Software Engineer.
- Mike Weyrich - Software Engineer.
- Kennith Grotjohn - Software Engineer.
- Amy Gruber, Partner - Curriculum Support, Compliance, Training, Sales and Marketing. Born and raised in Rochester, Michigan, Amy graduated from the University of Texas, Austin, where she received her B.A. Degree. She and Kathleen conceptualized and started School Pathways while they were teaching in Northern California in 1999.
- Kathleen Brenneman, Partner - Development, Curriculum Support, Compliance, Training and Operations. Graduated from the Ohio State University, B.S. and received her teaching credential from the University of Kentucky. Taught in K-12 California Public Education for 20 years. Kathleen and Amy conceptualized and started School Pathways while they were teaching in Northern California in 1999.
- Ben Smith, Partner / Chief Techology Officer - With a background in Programming and Internet System Administration, Ben began his software development career in 1999, with a vision of bringing affordable, scalable, real-time information systems to market by leveraging Internet technologies and replacing costly, legacy systems. He is credited with being the creator of proprietary RTAM Technology (Real Time Access Model) for seamless integration of multiple databases. He joined forces with School Pathways in 2004.
- Steve Brenneman, Partner - CFO, Legal Counsel - Management of all company financial and legal matters. B.S. in Engineering from the Ohio State University; J.D. from the Moritz College of Law, the Ohio State University. Member of the State Bar of California; admitted to practice in all California state and federal courts. Senior Attorney, California Court of Appeal.
For more information - Contact School Pathways, or call us at: 866-200-6936.