Document Archiving is a feature that allows staff to sign and save documents online and store them for future viewing and/or retrieval. The documents can easily be signed using a digital USB pen or your regular computer mouse and saved electronically onto School Pathways secure servers. Retrieval is easy and immediate. Any School Pathways SIS (SpSIS) documents can be stored using this process including those from the PLS, CMS, or LMS and ReportWriter.
- Electronic signature ability built in. Use a mouse or electronic pen.
- Ability for acceptance or rejection of archived document by compliance team.
- Each rejection reason documented and sent to originator.
- Documents accepted can be viewed/printed with the click of a mouse.
- Compliance reports available for a quick view by administration or teachers.
- Create the reports you need: Signed Registration Documents? Emergency Cards? Attendance? Master Agreements and Addendums? Immunizations? Birth Certificates? Assignment and Work Records? Report Cards? Work Samples?
- Save documents, stored on our secure servers, as long as needed.
Check with your school auditors to make sure they approve of this process. Only your auditors can give the final approval.
All documents can be viewed with our color-coded compliance reports!
The Cost-Saving Benefits of Archving!
Personalized Learning Charter Schools are all too familiar with the paper documents and student file folders that are stored in endless file cabinets and stacked in myriad closets and storage rooms. SpSIS Archiving can help you ease the paperwork burden AND save you valuable educational dollars. SpSIS Archiving meets critical compliance requirements auditors are looking for while giving you security, scalability, retrievability, extreme cost efficiencies, and environmental friendliness. Expect:
- Securely stored electronic documents that are easily accessed and quickly retrieved.
- A robust, SIS-based indexing system for schools that eliminates the manual tasks associated with handling and managing electronic files.
- Hugely reduce paper volume and printing costs due to the need to archive large, paper files.
- Reduced time spent by personnel on tasks associated with a paper-based system and the ability to reallocate employees to more valuable tasks.
SpSIS Archiving is the Education Community's ONLY SIS-enabled Archiving Solution. Schools with large pools of static content can relax knowing that SpSIS Archiving meets and exceeds critical IT objectives for secure, long-term data retention at an affordable cost.
For example: A school that has been in operation for at least 4 years, with an enrollment of 1800 students spends approximately $48,000 each year in paper, ink, file costs, postage, filing cabinet space, storage boxes, personnel costs and real estate expenses to manually handle/store/access student files. ($18.11 per student/per year)
The cost for archiving documents, at $6.00 per student/per year, results in a $12.11 savings per student in the first year alone. (Storage space savings increases each year as the school is able to shred physical documents.)
For more information - Contact School Pathways, or call us at: 866-200-6936.