The School Pathways Integrated grade book called POP-Grades! does it all while giving you total flexibility! It makes the mundane issues encountered by teachers a thing of the past. What makes POP-Grades! different?
- As classes are created, grade books are created.
- Students enrolled in the classes are automatically enrolled in POP-Grades! No need to enter students one-by-one into each class grade book.
- Teachers can create and use a Master Curriculum from year to year. Assign by creating a custom assignment or by choosing an assignment from your master curriculum.
- Assignments (future and past), grades, teacher comments, attachments such as class syllabi, worksheets, and news items can be viewable and downloadable in the Student Portal. This portal can be accessed using a secure login by students and guardians.
- Grades are automatically sent to teacher Progress and Report Card overview by the date range assignments are due.
Other Time-Saving Features:
- POP-Grades! settings can be copied to other grade books in your teacher home pages.
- Grade book assignments can be copied to other grade books in your teacher home pages.
- POP-Grades! is accessed from the teacher's home page for ease of use.
- View assignments issued by assignment or due date, assignment titles, assignment categories, or modules.
- Set your own grading scales using ANY kind of marks you want – A-F, %, O/S/N, 1-4, 0-6, plus your favorite marks such as Ex (excused), Ab (absent), I (Incomplete), etc.
For more information - Contact School Pathways, or call us at: 866-200-6936.