Do you have a well-staffed tech department? Neither do most schools. Let us be your tech support team for CALPADS. No matter what stage in the process you find yourself, we are able to personalize our training to serve your needs.
CALPADS is an integral part of the school funding process! We've been helping schools work their way through the maze of submissions. Don't risk submitting inaccurate or incomplete reports to the State of California.
- One-on-one or small group training
- Conservation of time and manpower
- Free access to webinar trainings and manuals
- Confidence in accuracy of data
- Live, personalized support
- Investment in training and knowledge useable in future submissions
Call us today to find out how we can help you complete your submissions!
At School Pathways, we make it our business to stay informed about - and remain compliant with - legislation and state requirements affecting Independent Study and Alternative Education. A quality alternative educational program is a financial success for the school and an educational success for its students. If you are in the early stages of developing your distance learning program, or if you simply want to revamp and revitalize a program that already exists, we will assist you in that process. We work with you to streamline the development process, toward the goal of establishing an educational program that is an asset to your school and a source of pride in your community.
We consult on the following topics:
- Independent study compliant paperwork.
- Records and file management presented to auditors.
- Curriculum development, parent/student handbooks, and teacher handbooks.
- Development of NCLB course offerings.
- Flexible and comprehensive lesson plans K-12.
- WASC Certification with regard to curriculum presentation.
- A-G course offerings.
- ADA attendance tracking (including P1, P2 and reconciliation reporting).
- Program presentation and marketing.
In these times of budget cuts, schools are finding it difficult to justify a full-time or even a part-time Curriculum Development position. After 6 years of developing Independent Study and Personalized Curriculum Plans for over 5000 texts, Kathleen and Amy have come to understand curriculum at all levels, K-12. They have the experience and capability to offer qualified Curriculum Planning for all your alternative education programs.
Our Curriculum Planning also involves determining the best format for curriculum delivery within your program. This process is the result of talking to - and meeting with - your educational team members. The resulting Curriculum Lesson Plans will then be entered into the ReportWriter database and will be specific to your school. When a school makes a decision to tailor-make their curriculum, it always enhances the teachers' ability to utilize the ReportWriter program with greater efficiency and effectiveness.
For more information - Contact School Pathways, or call us at: 866-200-6936.